|Posted by Thomas Fraser on May 7, 2014 at 6:15 PM||comments (0)|
Hey Guys! PLEASE DO THIS NOW.
All I need is 2 clicks and you could help me open up for Rob Schneider.
Go to this linkhttp://indi.com/t/B4E0E98F and vote for my vid. It's that simple.
Btw, you can vote once a day for the next 5 days.
As always, I really appreciate the support. Your vote really does count!
|Posted by Thomas Fraser on March 30, 2014 at 9:25 AM||comments (0)|
Hey guys! The T. and T. Podcast App is finally here! It's only for ANDROID phones currently. "Sorry Lois." You can still get our episodes for free but to get the APP on your phone, there's a ONE TIME $2.99 fee here --> http://www.amazon.com/Wizzard-Media-The-T-and/dp/B00HRCF7S4/ref=sr_1_2?s=mobile-apps&ie=UTF8&qid=1392835529&sr=1-2&keywords=The+T.+and+T.+wizzard+media
|Posted by Thomas Fraser on March 26, 2014 at 9:30 PM||comments (0)|
My guests can get $6 tickets on presale by using discount code FRASER here... http://www.laughstub.com/event.cfm?id=309544 Everything on this show is presale. So get tickets asap because there's a limited number and the price is $15 at the door. Let me know if you have any questions!
|Posted by Thomas Fraser on January 18, 2014 at 9:25 AM||comments (0)|
Enter code: FRASER at checkout for HALF OFF!!!
|Posted by Thomas Fraser on December 2, 2013 at 1:45 PM||comments (0)|
|Posted by Thomas Fraser on October 14, 2013 at 1:35 PM||comments (0)|
Pssst! You get in free if you email me your names to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Posted by Thomas Fraser on October 10, 2013 at 4:25 PM||comments (0)|
Samuel Jaye Paul is the guest on our latest episode. He's done stunt work for Kevin Hart and Disney.
and directly from a phone or computer here: http://tandt.libsyn.com/webpage
|Posted by Thomas Fraser on August 14, 2013 at 7:25 PM||comments (0)|
|Posted by Thomas Fraser on August 8, 2013 at 1:30 PM||comments (0)|
|Posted by Thomas Fraser on July 25, 2013 at 1:25 PM||comments (0)|
1. Kelly Rowland had a boat scare, while she was lost at sea for 12 hours. The first 11 hrs were spent searching for Beyonce.
2. Zimmerman interview guest get further and further away from the trial. First we heard from Juror B37, then an alternate juror. Next up we hear from the guy selling bacon wrapped hot dogs outside of the court.
3. Republicans will meet to discuss the Presidents over spending problem. They will be meeting in Figi, at the rooftop pool with unlimited lobster from 2 - 8pm.
4. This just in, Anthony Wiener is accused of engaging in more sex texts and photos with an alias. Also, this just in, 1 + 1 = 2.
5. On a light note, Anthony Wieners wife, Huma Abedin publicly backed her husband and his run for mayor of New York City after his new admissions. Huma, a blind woman, says shes not worried about text and photos.
6. A coyote attacked a young child about 1 years old. When the coyote was questioned he stated that he thought the child was a grown man and should have been able to defend himself.
7. Chris Brown is scheduled to be booked on a hit and run charge stemming from an incident in May. Brown stated that he was trying to mix things up this time.
8. In light of the recent deaths, Six Flags is looking to embrace a roller coaster that is meant to kill you. They call it Destiny and only rapists can ride.
9. Viewers of the tv show Game of Thrones came out in droves to support Comicon. They also came out of build up.
10. Studies show... Whatever you want them to
|Posted by Thomas Fraser on July 22, 2013 at 3:30 PM||comments (0)|
1. Kate Middleton is expected to have a baby any minute now. And I'm expected to care
2. Kate Middletons new child will probably take on her Mom and David Carridines life style. Walking around the earth.
3. A white baby with a hoodie on was able to rob three banks today...
4. Quake hits China and 89 are dead. The new video game, which is being recalled, included actual guns.
5. Wheelchair man sets off explosion in airport. His legs were blown clean off. Judge says no need for jail. All we need is a hanger.
6. Apple developers hacked by a worm. Head of technical security says he ate at least half of the apple.
7. The wife of Brooklyn Nets player Andrei Kirilenko gives him permission to cheat once per year. Andrei, who was raised by a pack of wolves, cheats 7 times a year.
8. Massive tuna capsizes Fishermans boat and Fisherman sues tuna. Catch all that and more on Tru TVs Man vs. Fish.
9. The FBI has new bureau for stopping crime. Stats show a 96 percent arrest rate. The division only needs 3 employees as they get all of their information from worldstarhiphop.com.
10. Study shows that a healthy balance of sex helps men live longer. Study also shows men die first.
|Posted by Thomas Fraser on March 15, 2013 at 10:25 AM||comments (0)|
Here are more dates, times and locations that you can view my comedic short films on national television.
Chattanooga Station: WFLI-TV Date: 3/16 Time: 12:00PM
Fairbanks Station: KFXF-TV FOX Date: 3/16 Time: 1:00PM
Norfolk-Portsmth-Newpt Nws Station: WSKY-TV IND Date: 3/16 Time: 5:00PM
Honolulu Station: KWHE-TV LeSea AFF Date: 3/16 Time: 5:00PM
Monroe-El Dorado Station: KAQY-TV ABC Date: 3/16 Time: 10:30PM
Ft. Myers-Naples Station: WFTX-TV FOX Date: 3/17 Time: 1:00PM
Charlotte Station: WMYT-TV MYNET Date: 3/18 Time: 2:00AM
Memphis Station: WLMT-TV CW Date: 3/20 Time: 3:00PM
Richmond-Petersburg Station: WTVR-TV CBS Date: 3/22 Time: 2:05AM
|Posted by Thomas Fraser on February 21, 2013 at 7:05 PM||comments (0)|
HEY NOW! So I have a new podcasts with comedian TonyBaker. You can check us out on Itunes. Please do us a favor and rate us, leave a comment and SUBSCRIBE!
If you wanna listen directly without downloading, listen here TandTPodcastWebpage
Also email any questions or comments you have to TandTPodcasts@yahoo.com
|Posted by Thomas Fraser on February 15, 2013 at 9:55 PM||comments (0)|
Here are some more dates, times and locations that you can view my upcoming short films.
D Providence-New Bedford Station: WJAR-TV NBC Date: 2/16 Time: 1:00PM
Utica Station: WFXV-TV FOX Date: 2/16 Time: 1:00PM
Alexandria, LA Station: KALB-TV NBC Date: 2/16 Time: 2:00PM
Los Angeles Station: KCBS-TV CBS Date: 2/16 Time: 3:30PM
New Orleans Station: WDSU-TV NBC Date: 2/17 Time: 1:00AM
Date: 2/17 Time: 10:30AM
Champaign&Sprngfld-Decatur Station: WCIA-TV CBS
Baltimore Station: WMAR-TV ABC Date: 2/17 Time: 12:35PM
Kansas City Station: KCWE-TV MYNET Date: 2/17 Time: 1:00PM
Chicago Station: WLS-TV ABC Date: 2/17 Time: 1:30PM
St. Louis Station: KNLC-TV IND Date: 2/17 Time: 2:30PM
|Posted by Thomas Fraser on February 11, 2013 at 7:45 AM||comments (0)|
These trainers are so hardcore they never run. Even after being bit.
|Posted by Thomas Fraser on February 8, 2013 at 7:50 AM||comments (0)|
San Francisco-Oak-San Jose Station: KOFY- TV IND Date: 2/09 Time: 7:00AM
Jackson, MS Station: WAPT-TV NBC Date: 2/09 Time: 1:00PM
Hartford & New Haven Station: WCTX-TV MYNET Date: 2/09 Time: 3:00PM
Lafayette, LA Station: KLFY-TV CBS Date: 2/09 Time: 11:30PM
Rochestr-Mason City-Austin Station: KXLT-TV FOX Date: 2/10 Time: 2:30PM
Milwaukee Station: WITI -TV FOX Date: 2/10 Time: 4:00PM
Wausau-Rhinelander Station: WSAW-TV MYTV Date: 2/11 Time: 1:00AM
Mobile-Pensacola (Ft Walt) Station: WJTC-TV IND Date: 2/13 Time: 11:00AM
|Posted by Thomas Fraser on January 21, 2013 at 9:30 AM||comments (0)|
The hint for your password, should not be your password.
When do horoscopes start? Cause when I was 7, "You've had a long day at work. Don't be afraid to go out and have a little fun with some friends tonight" didn't make sense.
You can't tell me not to lie and then text on the highway. My lies get me more cake. Yours result in death.
If you throw out your Christmas tree in July, you might as well just leave it up. Ain't nobody coming to your house.
9 really long hairs will never make a ponytail.
Just because you smile when you stab me, does not make you a nice person.
I'm not a huge fan of my teeth. Sometimes I think I should have been a british actor.
|Posted by Thomas Fraser on January 15, 2013 at 6:45 PM||comments (0)|
Here are some dates, times and locations that you can catch my short films on television coming up across the U.S. More dates to come.
WRDC-TV MYNET 01/20 01:00PM
WNCF-TV ABC 01/28 12:00PM
WAGT-TV NBC 01/20 05:00PM
WSAV-TV NBC 01/26 01:00PM
KUTP-TV MYTV 02/01 03:00AM
WFXL-TV FOX 02/03 02:00PM
WWAY-TV ABC 02/03 01:00PM
WNYT-TV NBC 01/19 03:00PM
WGBC-D1 FOX 02/03 11:00AM
WYFX-TV FOX 01/19 03:00PM
|Posted by Thomas Fraser on January 10, 2013 at 7:20 PM||comments (0)|
Saw a screening for this show a couple of days ago and let me be the first to say... WOW.
BET and head writer Chris Spencer have found a gem here. I don't want to spoil anything, but J.B. Smoove, Robin Thicke, Kevin Hart, Boris Kojoe, Nelly, Nick Cannon and Duane Martin are all naturally hilarious.
The show makes fun of reality shows such as The Real Housewives but does "fake" television way better.
It's already been picked up for a second season and you should find out why.
The show premieres on BET Jan 15th!